LOCATION: AUSTIN, TEXAS
Betting Jobs are working with a US-facing online sportsbook and casino company who are looking to add to their expanding Mobile Development Team in Austin, Texas with this new role:
They are looking for a senior mobile developer to join a quickly growing product and technology teams in Austin, TX. As a senior mobile developer, you will be a technical leader on the team. The role requires an individual that’s technically talented, able to contribute quality code, and is passionate about sports. You will be supported by robust backend systems, mature protocols, and an experienced team with a desire to create the best mobile application on the market. You will be responsible for the quality, scope, and timeliness of all your deliverables. Because they operate with a startup mindset, they will be reliant on your technical skill, but also your passion and ownership over all aspects of your work.
As a senior mobile developer, your responsibilities will include:
• Working in an agile, cross functional, team working to deliver the best possible platform experience on multiple platforms
• Develop performant mobile applications in react native for iOS and Android platforms
• Skilled in breaking down features into requirements, giving time estimates, and writing test procedures
• Work with business partners to continually develop, evolve and improve web and mobile applications
• Collaborate with team to develop backend services that support both iOS and Android mobile platforms
• Be focused on the end user’s experience and iteratively improve performance
• Implement analytics in all aspects of application and analyze results
We are looking for a developer who is willing to tackle problems with innovative ideas and quality technical implementations. We believe the perfect candidate isn’t interested in just what we’re building right now, but wants to understand where we’re going and how it impacts the customer to ensure everything we create moves us closer to our goal: delivering the best customer experience.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• 7+ years of experience in developing mobile applications (native or hybrid), with deep knowledge of react native
• Knowledgeable in aspects of the mobile lifecycle, including application development, application structure, device and operation system API, debugging, performance, security and deployment
• Basic knowledge in understanding of client-server development in mobile environment, and proven architect skills
• Experience with mobile delivery and integration of application systems with Apple App Store
• Utilization and integration of mobile features like Push Notifications, Background Loading, Offline Content Storage, etc.
• Object-oriented programming using Java, Objective-C, and/or Swift
• Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills and strong teamwork relationships