Senior Reporting Analyst – Online Gaming
Working as part of the wider Commercial Team within the business, this position is responsible for the delivery of insights, C level reporting and analytical presentations to internal stakeholders as well as external clients. The key tasks include performing deep dive analysis and presenting descriptive insight and key takeaways in a visually appealing manner.
You will also be expected to roll out and use analytical tools/systems produced by the central BI team and work proactively with Account management, Product and Marketing teams to support and enable them to meet their KPIs.
• Provide commercial team with regular revenue reports by product verticals, markets and customer groups to support ongoing operations.
• Create client focused granular monthly and quarterly business performance reports and present them alongside account management team.
• Transform business questions into an analytical plan, select the right data set and analytical technique to deliver fact-based response.
• Generate analytical outputs that facilitates decision making and sustainable revenue growth.
• Data preparation: define requirements, access data from DWH/BI systems, transform and structure it so that the data set is ready for analysis.
• Gain agreement and support for analytical approach and solution amongst business stakeholders.
• Work effectively with wider BI team to conceive, specify, pilot, and implement analytical reports, applications and tools.
• Create new measures and dimensions within the data set as needed to solve the problem at hand.
• Drive analytical projects and work with client account management team to meet their analytical needs including support for ad-hoc requests.
• Build relationship with external clients and identify new ways of presenting insights to clients which solves practical problems at hand.
• Work with BI developers to operationalize and fully automate any accepted piece of analysis.
Who are we looking for?
• Must have 3-5 years of experience as a reporting analyst within online gaming industry.
• Expert MS SQL knowledge and experience in Postgres, Oracle, PowerBI.
• High level of analytical skills and expert level Excel, report writing and Power Point skills.
• Demonstrable ability to present to external clients and excellent verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrable problem-solving skills and critical thinking.
• Ability to cope with a fast-pace, complex and rapidly changing environment.
• Able to work on own initiative and within a team environment.
• “Roll up sleeves” attitude getting involved directly in the workload.
• Be socially adept and comfortable to drive new relationships.