One of the fastest growing online sportsbook and casino companies in the United States are looking for a UI/UX Designer to join their quickly growing product and technology teams in Austin, TX.
As a UI/UX designer, you will work as part of the team to implement user flows and designs that reduce friction and increase customer satisfaction. The role requires an individual that’s dedicated to the customer’s experience, able to contribute high quality design and ideas, and is passionate about sports. You will be responsible for the quality, scope, and timeliness of all your deliverables. Because the company operate with a startup mindset, we will be reliant on your technical skills, but also your passion and ownership over all aspects of your work.
As a UI/UX designer, your responsibilities will include:
• Working in an agile, cross functional, team working to deliver the best possible user experiences
• Be focused on the end user’s experience and iteratively improve performance
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
• Work with engineering teams to ensure implementation of work product meets high quality standards
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a designer who is willing to tackle problems with innovative ideas and researched solutions. We believe the perfect candidate isn’t interested in just what we’re building right now, but wants to understand where we’re going and how it impacts the customer to ensure everything we create moves us closer to our goal: delivering the best customer experience.
The ideal candidate will have:
• 3+ years of work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
• Portfolio of design projects
• Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
• Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Figma
• Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
• Good time-management skills
• BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive pay and benefits
• Flexible vacation allowance
• Flexible work from home or office hours
• Startup culture backed by a secure, global brand
• Opportunity to build products enjoyed by millions as part of a passionate team