Bettingjobs is working with a leader in Land based Casino and iGaming who are experiencing a rapid period of growth. Now seeking to add a Vice President of Casino for their New Jersey operation.
What’s the position?
Our client are one of the most globally recognized companies specializing in the casino and hospitality industry. The recently created online gaming division is looking to leverage the brand reach and considerable resources to extend presence into the interactive space. As an online casino manager, you will work directly with the growing team to focus on the day to day operations of the online casino.
Successful candidates will be very knowledgeable of both the online gaming and land-based casino business, including:
• Slot game development, mechanics and math models
• Table game functions, rules and operations
• Have worked online or in a land-based casino in a similar role or being directly involved in day to day casino operations
• Be hands on and highly experienced with Online/Mobile gaming platforms and products
• Be highly apt to QA, Business Analysis, UI funnelling and UX analysis and processes
• Be experienced in working within a large company with many moving parts and stake holders
• Be forward thinking who designs for not only current business needs but, plans for scalability and long-term solutions
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
• Work with game content providers for end-to-end delivery of new games
• Work with game content providers and Business Intelligence to maximize customer ROI from games
• Work with Compliance Team to ensure all existing and new games are in compliance
• Create new unique and engaging promotions with the CRM team designed around the rollout of new games
• Regular restructuring of the site lobby in order to maximize revenue from underperforming games
• Using data driven analysis create methodology for promoting performing and non-performing games
• Deliver game analytic KPI’s to show site trends
• Work with Product Development to conceptualize new product innovations
• Promoting all other related and compatible duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have:
• 5+ years in online/mobile gaming operations
• Experience working with multiple back office systems
• Clear understanding of development process
• Track record of success leading the conceptualization, implementation and execution of QA processes and procedures
• Experience and demonstrated capability to make data driven decisions to continually optimize performance within established constraints.
• Exceptional communication/interpersonal skills to clearly articulate ideas, frame problems and offer solutions
• Must be able to multi-task and juggle multiple priorities while ensuring successful completion of all items
• Balanced strategic and tactical thinker with strong presentation, problem-solving, analytical, budget management skills and understanding of ROI analysis.