Bettingjobs is working with a leader in iGaming who are experiencing a rapid period of growth. Now seeking to add a Trading BI Analyst to their Florida based team.
What’s the position?
As part of the Trading BI Analysis team you will:
• monitor, drive and continuously critique the performance of the sportsbook, contributing to the delivery of a customer focused, competitive and innovative sports betting experience
• work as part of a team tasked with ensuring the business is provided with pertinent and actionable insight to continuously improve the performance of every facet of the sportsbook
• build visualizations, scheduled performance updates, deliver clear insight on the effectiveness of sportsbook strategy execution, and conduct ad hoc analysis as required to deliver definitive answers to questions raised within the business
In this team we need people who understand sports, sports betting, sports betting customers, and how to generate actionable insight from analysis. To be successful in this team you will :
• be creative, methodical and logical in your work
• have a strong understanding of probability and statistics. We will have some positions in the team for those who are new to the rapidly growing sports betting industry but tick some of the other boxes for us
• be comfortable writing code to source data, have the ability to manipulate it to hone in on what is most important, then create compelling visualizations and narrative to communicate your findings
• possess strong Excel and competent SQL skills. Tableau experience is a bonus.