Bettingjobs is working with a leader in iGaming who are experiencing a rapid period of growth. Now seeking to add a Director of Sportsbook Operations to their Florida based team.
What’s the position?
We are looking for a senior leader to run our sportsbook operations. The role will report into the MD, Sportsbook and will be the glue that holds together our product, trading and customer facing teams in real time.
In this role you will:
• lead a team of highly motivated problem solvers who underpin the operational excellence of our sportsbook offer
• ensure that our sportsbook proposition is of the highest quality, issues are understood and managed and moreover the attribution of issues is communicated to senior stakeholders, always putting the customer first
• measure and monitor operational performance, and deliver a culture of continuous improvement
• be responsible for the curation, build and publication of our on site sports content, ensuring timely and relevant content in tune with the sporting schedule and wider fan conversation
• be in charge of promoting the right events, product features and offers at the right time to the right customer
We are looking for a passionate leader, who has experience in sports betting, whether that be in marketing, trading, product or operations.
To be successful in this role you will:
• understand the basic principles of sports betting and the component parts required to run a sportsbook
• have an instinct to understand what customer experience disruption means for the customer as well as the business
• be a clear and able communicator, capable of presenting to senior audiences, and have experience in managing remote internal and external stakeholders
• be able to lead a small team and build a culture of continuous improvement
• have the ability to learn the capability of new platforms and tools quickly and will be confident enough to devise new, bold content-led strategies