Bettingjobs is working with a leader in iGaming who are experiencing a rapid period of growth. Now seeking to add a Sportsbook Operations Associate to their Florida based team.
What’s the position?
We are looking for associates to work in our new sportsbook operations team. You will be working on the front line of all tech, process and trading issues that impact sportsbook.
In this position you will:
• have our customers' experience at the forefront of your mind at all times
• take control in coordinating, instructing and challenging the necessary teams to mitigate against negative customer experience
• have full understanding of the life cycle of sportsbook issues – from customer service query to customer fulfillment.
• become an expert on the compliance regulations,
• be trained to know all of our service level agreements and key performance indicators inside out. You will brief stakeholders on the impacts of any issues and help the business use the lessons learned to continuously improve how we serve our customers.
We are looking for someone with a passion for sports, and an equal passion for creating unparalleled customer experience, to be a success in this role you will be:
• the person who can remain calm and organised under pressure
• a level-headed problem solver who understands that small friction points can have a material impact on overall customer experience.
• a diligent, detail focused individual who has a capacity to retain, document and utilise complex information.
• strong, knowledgeable and articulate in a crisis. Ideally you will have had some exposure to sportsbook but if not your passion for sports and or betting will do just fine!