What are we building?
Hard Rock Digital is a team focused on becoming the best online sportsbook, casino, and social casino company in the world. We’re building a team that resonates passion for learning, operating and building new products and technologies for millions of consumers. We care about each customer's interaction, experience, behavior, and insight and strive to ensure we’re always acting authentically.
Rooted in the kindred spirits of Hard Rock and the Seminole Tribe of Florida, the new Hard Rock Digital taps a brand known the world over as the leader in gaming, entertainment, and hospitality. We’re taking that foundation of success and bringing it to the digital space — ready to join us?
What’s the position?
We are looking for an experienced project manager to help plan, manage and execute cross-functional projects falling under Hard Rock Digital's corporate and operational groups. This candidate will need to hit the ground running as we work to launch a new Sportsbook platform across multiple states starting this year. As an business project manager, your responsibilities will include:
● Defining and managing project objectives, scope and priorities
● Creating long and short term project plans for initiatives falling under the corporate and operational branches of the business
● Contributing to enterprise planning efforts by coordinating with Product PMO team
● Tracking and providing status for projects to all key stakeholders
● Quickly raising risks and issues with proposed mitigations. Facilitating resolution of issues independently when possible
● Ensuring assignment and accountability to the project plan across all teams
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who is willing to tackle problems with innovative ideas and researched solutions. We believe the perfect candidate isn’t interested in just what we’re building right now but wants to understand where we’re going and how it impacts the customer to ensure everything we create moves us closer to our goal: delivering the best customer experience.
The ideal candidate will have:
● Bachelor's Degree
● 3-5 years of experience managing enterprise level projects
● Strong work ethic and a detail-oriented approach
● A track record of leading projects from planning to execution successfully
● Excellent communication skills and the ability to tailor messages to your audience
What’s in it for you?
We offer our employees more than just competitive compensation. Our team benefits include:
● Competitive pay and benefits
● Flexible vacation allowance
● Flexible work from home or office hours
● Startup culture backed by a secure, global brand
● Opportunity to build products enjoyed by millions as part of a passionate team