Bettingjobs.com is working with an iGaming industry leader seeking to expand their Malta operation with an experienced French Affiliate Manager.
Why we need you:
We´re looking for an Affiliate Manager to join our growing team. As an Affiliate Manager with you will be responsible to maintain good relationships with current affiliates and research, recruit and activate new affiliates across Poker, Casino and Sport products, in various markets. You will play a pivotal role in increasing our acquisition efforts and take part in our exciting journey as we are expanding our acquisition efforts beyond Poker.
Your key responsibilities will be:
• Building relationships and maximising performance from existing affiliates.
• Negotiation of deals, promotions, and incentives with affiliates to increase commercial effectiveness and deliver against acquisition targets.
• Constantly look to further develop existing affiliate deals by innovation and new commercial structure by working with low performing affiliates to increase their performance and supporting key affiliates to further increase acquisition.
• Research and development of new marketing methods and promotions
• Identify key affiliates and work closely with them to build relationships, generate further exposure, and increase revenue.
• Review and restructure existing deals where necessary to ensure they are efficiently structured and commercially viable.
• Manage the acquisition of new affiliates through proactive cold calling and networking.
• Previous experience as Affiliate Manager or working with affiliates in the gaming industry.
• Strong sales and negotiation skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office namely excel.
• Excellent verbal, reading and writing skills.
• A social, approachable, and outgoing person.
Your package will include:
• health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
• the option to join our company pension scheme
• a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
• looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 EUR for your new addition whilst working for us
• in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
• free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
• cash allowance for lunch.