Betting Jobs are working with an established Malta-based Sportsbook B2B company who are looking to add to their Technical Team at the moment with this Corporate IT Engineer position:
Installs, configures, and tests operating systems, application software, and system management
• Manages and monitors the existing Corporate IT systems and infrastructure.
• Ensures the highest level of systems and infrastructure availability.
• Evaluates the existing systems and provides the technical direction to other IT teams.
• Receive training & transfer of ownership from other teams to implement and support new
• Provide support and mentorship to other teams and be an influencer in providing permanent
solutions, to avoid problems from re-occurring.
• Plans and implements system automation as required for better efficiency.
• Oversees the development of customized software and hardware requirement.
• Collaborates with other professionals to ensure high quality deliverables within organization
guidelines, policies, and procedures.
• Follow ITIL, including Incident and Change Management process and procedures.
• Identify areas where the Corp-IT function can be more efficient.
• Keep up to date with best practices and technologies and implement them in the work place.
• Implements warranty and support activities.
• Advocate and maintain the organizations strict approach to data security.
• Follower and advocate of the organization principles.
• Degree level qualification in computer related subject.
• 3+ years of working knowledge at systems admin level.
• ITIL certification.
• Good working knowledge of:
o Operating Systems (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, DFS, GPO, RDS etc)
o Networking (VLAN’s, Routing, Switching etc) o Virtualization
knowledge (Hyper V, VMware, Citrix) o Security o Automation o
Telecommunications o Hardware and Software.
• At least 2 certifications related to the areas mentioned above.
• Demonstrated ability in defining processes and systems design.
• Ability to write scripts and convert exiting processes into code.
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to clearly explain technical issues to a non-technical audience.
• Create and maintain appropriate documentation and handover for ongoing operations.
• A “can do” attitude and comfortable managing competing priorities to achieve a high level of
• Flexibility around working schedule.
• Attention to detail.
• Provide on-call support.
• Automatic Infrastructure (Ansible, PowerShell, Chef, Puppet).
• MS Exchange administration.
• SCCM package development and/or server administration.