Bettingjobs.com is working with a growing legal agency specialising in Fintech and iGaming industries, they are now looking to expand their London operation with the addition of a Paralegal/ Legal Contract Manager.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a close-knit team and gain valuable experience tackling the complex legal and operational issues faced by a range of clients. You will assist and provide a range of legal and administrative support to Partners, fee earners and other legal professionals within the firm.
• Undertaking legal research and regulatory analysis in clients fields including Fintech, iGaming and software development in order to best advice on long term strategies to meet client needs
• Review and monitor new and updated regulations
• Support various lawyers within the firm in handling client matters, preparing reports and legal documents as required
• Research and provide guidance on the applicability of existing and proposed laws, industry codes and regulations in our clients’ respective industries using a variety of legal research tools for case law. Legislation, commentary, company and business information and practical guidance
• Assist with client onboarding, including performing client due diligence
• Organising client files and assisting in scheduling meetings and correspondence with clients
• Carry out administration tasks, including helping fee earners with billing and client correspondence
• Assist with management of client corporate documents and related filings
• Assist on the entirety of cases as well as ad hoc duties for any given matter
• Advance transactions in the best interests of the client
• Work and behave in a professional manner and within the highest standards of the profession
• Create/update legal precedents for the firm
• Review and check legal forms and documents for accuracy
• Drafting and reviewing wide range of client instruments such as NDAs, commercial contracts, supplier contracts, terms and conditions, NDA’s, briefs, correspondence and pleadings as necessary
• Support client’s corporate secretarial and management matters including Companies House searches, drafting of board minutes and written resolutions of directors and shareholders.
• Degree and preferably LPC or ILEX qualified
• Past iGaming experience highly preferred, a genuine interest in iGaming is essential
• Excellent analytical and organisational skills
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and strong attention to detail
• Ability to work concurrently on a variety of projects and effectively prioritise workload
• High level of skills in usage of office applications such as word, excel and PowerPoint
• Regulatory experience of any kind (such as licence applications, licence maintenance) would be a significant advantage.
• Ability to find innovative solutions to business challenges and operational issues