Betting Jobs are working with a very well-established iGaming and sportsbook software provider who have offices based on the Isle of Man. They are looking to add to their DevOps team with this senior engineer hire.
Be part of a team working with a wide array of techniques, tools, platforms languages and frameworks. Help to deliver a diverse range of products to on-prem and on multiple cloud providers utilizing modern CI / CD.
- Using Agile or Lean processes and methodologies to plan and execute work.
- Creating and reading requirements specifications and diagrams (application, networking, data flow etc)/
- At least one programming language (compiled or interpreted)
- Making reusable (well parameterized) and readable scripts (any scripting language)
- Git repositories
-Writing or running unit tests, integration test and performance tests
-Uptime probes and health checks
-Pipelines as code
- Packet Managers like NPM or NuGet
- Compiling code
- Multi-stage Docker files
- Docker Registries
- Infrastructure as code using tools like Terraform, Pulumi, Azure ARM or AWS Cloud Formation
- Immutable infrastructure
Least privilege and service principles
Common release patterns like blue green, rolling updates, canary releases etc.
Response automation based off events like logic app applications based off an alert.
Creating sustainable alerts which do not cause alert fatigue.
Site reliability engineering experience
Communicating ideas and concepts people with varying roles and experience
Communicating the results of investigations with varying roles and experience
Willingness to coach and mentor colleagues to help improve their skills
Writing and maintaining documentation