BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Head of Trading Analytics for a successful sportsbook in their London office. This is a newly created role and the Head of Trading Analytics will be responsible for the data led functions within trading. The Trading Analytics team will provide world class support for client profiling, price and risk performance as well as managing the Quantitative Analysts.
The Head of Trading Analytics role would ideally be suited to a senior sportsbook professional with a comprehensive understanding of the value of data to the sports trading function, with previous experience of improving trading performance through analytics.
• Proven experience in a high-volume trading operation
• To be highly analytical and mathematical minded
• Experience working with and managing Quantitative Analysts or Modellers
• Proven experience improving trading performance through advanced analysis or the introduction of analytical trading tools
• Strong understanding of football pricing and market forces
• A good understanding of technology and the interaction with trading teams
• Excellent awareness of data, how to use it to problem solve and tweak operations
• Working with high volume and/or multi territory trading business is a plus
• Experience working with predominantly multiples business and retail channels an added bonus