BettingJobs are working with an established high-end land-based Casino in London who are looking to launch their casino online and are looking for a CS Manager to be based in London. Candidates must already be UK based. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
Full management of developing and delivering a clear dashboard to report daily, weekly and monthly customer service KPI targets for presentation back to the business; these targets include customer service performance, marketing and compliance reporting.
• Minimum 3 year’s Customer Service Management Online Casino experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook. Familiar with CRM systems, and Playtech IMS.
• Comprehensive knowledge of customer service best practice within online casino.
• Passionate about delivering first class customer service and training.
• High intellectual curiosity, drive, and mature, proactive & positive 'can do' attitude
• Flexible working times, including evenings and weekends.
• Experience of looking after high-end clients
• Knowledge & previous experience in delivering excellent customer service via email, phone, live chat, and online messaging
• Knowledge or experience within anti-money laundering, Data Protection, KYC.
• Experience in Fraud or Risk Management and Responsible Gambling.