Bettingjobs are working with a games studio based in London who are looking to hire a Chief Product Owner will work collaboratively to define Roxor Gaming’s product vision, strategy and roadmaps. Responsible for the success of the products and services across the business you will manage the strategic planning of our product development, leading established Product Teams to help define priorities and provide the resources they need to reach their goals in delivering innovative and continuously evolving products.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Chief Product Owner role is a demanding but rewarding role that requires a broad range of skills.
● Define, drive and oversee company product vision and roadmap ensuring that it meets the current and future needs of the company, while providing the highest ROI
● Guide and mentor the Heads of our Product verticals
● Be expert on latest relevant product planning, customer discovery, product discovery and development processes
● Proactively communicate product developments and insights from the online gaming market to company leadership teams
● Recognise promising ideas and find ways to introduce them - Discard ideas that are ineffective, costly, or beyond the scope of the company’s mission or abilities
● Work with Commercial team to understand customer needs and business drivers in line with product development
● Guide Heads of Product verticals to the definition and prioritise Product features and roadmaps
● Gather and analyse feedback on features and products
● Liaise and communicate Product deliverables with Portfolio Delivery team
● Work with Heads of Product verticals directly on estimation and product development
● Work with stakeholders to understand, document, triage and fix live issues or bugs when necessary
● Oversee product launches and activities with relevant stakeholders
● Communicate throughout to ensure all stakeholders are clear on vision, roadmap status, priorities and backlog
● Previous experience of leading Product function and guiding senior level Product Heads
● Strong understanding of online games including Casino, Bingo and Slots
● Superior product and domain knowledge, with proven track record of successful execution in product strategy/ development/ management
● Able to work creatively within a budget and use innovation to find ways of more effectively managing resources
● Strong commercial acumen
● Proven ability to assess the market, trends, marketing insights, business and contractual requirements
● Superior research and analytical skills to track and predict trends
● Skilled communicator who is capable of clearly and concisely communicating release goals and objectives paired with excellent presentation skills
● Excellent leadership and team development skills
● Good understanding of high level technical solutions and software
● Excellent collaboration and communication skills - able to collaborate and influence at Executive level, and across creative and product development teams.
● Willing to take calculated risks and manage expectations of both internal development teams and potential and existing customers.
● Adaptable to changing requirements