BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Legal Counsel for one of the fastest growing and most innovative suppliers to the online gaming industry. As Legal Counsel you will be responsible for drafting and management of all aspects of client agreements. Working with Senior Management to ensure high levels of compliance and operational risk control.
The Legal Counsel position would ideally be suited to an experienced Legal Counsel working with a leading supplier to the iGaming industry, ideally with experience working with market leading partners.
• Draft, review and negotiate contracts with clients
• Communicate clearly and concisely with internal stakeholders to understand key requirements of the contract and highlight relevant risks
• Ensure contract provisions are in place to mitigate risks to the business
• Ensure contracts comply with legal and regulatory requirements
• Assist with queries on agreements
• Liaise with external advisors and clients
• Responsible for the management and storage of all agreements
• Law degree
• Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar, contracts-focused role in the iGaming industry
• Strong knowledge and understanding of online gaming legislation and industry best practices
• Ability to explain complex information clearly and concisely
• High level of attention to detail
• Works independently and requires little supervision
• Clear communicator, fluent in English.
• Ability to travel frequently in line with company requirements
The Legal Counsel will be predominately a home-based role with frequent travel required to company offices when possible.