Betting Jobs are working with a very well established brand who are part of a wider iGaming/sports betting company group. They are looking for an Associate Director of Product to join their High-level product team in Leeds (potential to be remote in the UK).
Reporting to the Director of Product, International Sports, this role will be responsible for owning the vision, mission and objectives for the new International Sports Platform.
Based in Leeds, with travel required to the other offices, you will play a fundamental role in the future development and success of the Sports. Working with a wide range of internal and external partners and our development teams in both Leeds and Sofia you will be responsible for ensuring the delivery on the vision of an international sports platform regardless of location or brand. That scope covers all elements of building a great sports product; from ensuring our trading product has a deep catalogue and high customer availability, through the sports betting engine capabilities (e.g. RAB and Cash-out), integrations with Exchange capabilities through to the user experience across native mobile, mobile web and desktop.
Who we’re looking for:
- Acting as both the Vision owner and getting into enough detail to ensure the vision is deliverable, you’ll be the interface between the delivery squads, project teams, other Product Teams and commercial partners.
- Responsible for the elicitation and communication of business requirements at a strategic level but ensuring your teams have the ability and capability to do the same at a tactical level. You will use data and research to drive your decisions and in doing so prioritise the relevant backlogs to build first class products and capabilities to improve value to the business.
Your experience and behaviours:
- You will own the end-to-end Product Management function for the International Sports Platform including ensuring that what we are building makes the most use of the assets of the combined group to build an outstanding product in-line with the overall vision for the International Sports business.
- You should be able to lead the Product Management team responsible for ISP, ensuring appropriate people development. You'll drive a culture of continuous improvement in our approach to product development and User-Research and Experience process; identifying with your peers at tribe leadership opportunities to improve our processes.
-You can ensure, we your colleagues in Delivery, that dependencies outside ISP including those in other Sports areas and cross-vertical are clearly articulated and appropriately planned to ensure they aren’t blockers to development.
- You're able to own, maintain and develop the quality of appropriate levels of documentation to ensure that at any point there is a clear understanding inside/outside of the tribe of:
• The current product backlog including justification for sequence
• The progress towards delivery of any items in flight within the tribe