We are working with a major international gaming and betting firm, hiring an Information Security Analyst to join their fast-growing company on a remote basis.
Excellent communication skills are essential for this position. The role would be best suited for those who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where adaptability and flexibility will be key to their success.
• Working with trusted suppliers in completing security vulnerability and penetration tests. Understanding the outcomes of these tests and to work with the development, infrastructure and SRE teams to resolve any outputs.
• Leading on external security audits.
• Monitoring (and setting up new) metrics to identify any security issues.
• Investigate any possible breaches or security incidents.
• Working with the SRE team to identify any weaknesses in the infrastructure and resolving these
• Supporting business projects to ensure that Information Security is considered throughout the project.
• Creating and updating technical process and procedures documents.
• Stay current on new and emerging security trends, news, and standards.
• Ad-hoc tasks as required by the CIO / Head of Technical Compliance & Information Security / Head of IT
Essential Knowledge & Experience:
• Experience in information security
• Experience in the online gambling industry is hugely beneficial.
• A thorough understanding of penetration tests and vulnerability assessments
• Knowledge of both Cloud based (AWS) infrastructure and hard tin security requirements is preferred.