Betting Jobs are working with a very successful iGaming/sports betting software provider with development offices in Stockholm and Barcelona.
LOCATION: Stockholm or Barcelona offices.
Work closely with a team of developers, architects and stakeholders to increase the value to our customers by the continuous definition, implementation and delivery of solutions that can help the company retain its competitive advantage.
Development of Software
- Maintenance, bug fixing and enhancement of existing software
- Peer code reviews ensuring solutions are doing the right thing in the right way
- Implement solutions to improve software performance, scalability, reliability and availability of the system
- Automatic testing in a CI/CD environment
- Ensure the team follows the correct coding practices
- Mentoring of L1and L2 peers
- Generate solution design documents under architectural supervision
- Implement new features driven by the priorities in the roadmap
- Close contact with the operations team and second line support if needed
- Participate in the project definition process
Technical Skills & Experience
• Minimum 5 years software development experience
• A strong academic background (formal qualification, HND, Degree or equivalent.
• Strong experience working with e.g. Elixir, Erlang, Ruby, Go, Java, C#, Python
• Extensive experience of Unit Testing, tools and techniques
• Extensive experience with multiple frameworks and development languages e.g. Elixir, Erlang, Ruby, Go, Java, C#, Python
• Advanced user of Source Control with GIT
• Work experience with iterative/agile (e.g. SCRUM, XP)
• Strong knowledge of IT networking, strong experience is an advantage
• Work experience with the Azure cloud is an advantage