One of the leading iGaming service providers for the Japanese market is looking for a Payments & Risk Analyst. This role can be remotely based in Europe, or based in the company's offices in Manila or Legazpi. Japanese language skills OR experience working with the Japanese iGaming/Sportsbook industry is required.
• Review of customer documentation and KYC checks for various jurisdictions in line with policy.
• Check that the customer due diligence database accurately reflects all personal documents received from customers
• Ensure payments made to processing centers and e-wallets are sent successfully within time frames specified in service level agreements.
• More than 2 years of experience as Payment & Risk Analyst in an online gaming/ sports book industry; or
• More than 3 years of experience as Payment & Risk Analyst in other industries
• You have knowledge of online payments, gaming accounts, banking and payments processing
• Excellent communication skills - fluent in English spoken and written
• Those who can find out whether unnatural numbers, fraud, etc. have occurred from the analyzed data.
What's on Offer:
• A competitive salary, that will also include a bonus and benefits package
• The opportunity to progress your career and become an integral part of an internationally recognized brand within Online Gaming