One of the leading iGaming service providers for the Japanese market is looking for a Japanese Affiliate Manager. This role can be remotely based in Europe, or based in the company's offices in Manila or Legazpi. Japanese language skills OR experience working with the Japanese iGaming/Sportsbook industry is required.
The Affiliate Manager will be responsible for affiliate acquisition, reactivation and network management within Japan. They will also be involved in the analysis and monitoring of results and providing stakeholders with regular reports. Above all they will ensure that growth opportunities are always developed with affiliates to positively impact the bottom line.
You will communicate with affiliates, via Skype, email and phone to optimize Japanese traffic to our portfolio of brands while ensuring that our profit margins are always at their optimum level. You will also be responsible for the reporting and analysing of data from this affiliation market. You don’t take the first deal put forward to you at a table but have strong negotiation and analytical skills to get a good deal for both the affiliate and the company. Data is what you use to make these calculations and offer these deals and also helps you to make informed decisions with whom you’d like to work with.
What's more, you have a knack for acquiring affiliate marketing partners, identify and support top performers and develop incentive programs to reward key partners. Creating promotions and communications to affiliate partners comes as second nature to you on all media and forums, as well as being an active part of the team to attend industry shows and events.
• Maintain relationships with affiliates and other partners as well as motivating partners to improve campaign performance
• Source, evaluate, recruit and approve new affiliate partners
• Monitor affiliate practices and ensure compliance
• Implement initiatives that enhance affiliate productivity, create new growth opportunities and increase ROI
• Monitor and analyse results of all campaigns, including weekly and monthly KPI reports (to identify strong and weak areas, and to help underachievers improve)
• Optimize all aspects of the affiliate program through established and new networks
• Reactivate old affiliates and also targeted inactive players through specific affiliate campaigns
• Answer Affiliate queries
• Assist managing on-site content and affiliate mar comms - promotions visibility and adding information including game content and blogs
• Create and development top line affiliation reports for the Head of Affiliates and Internal Stakeholders to ensure that we are fully aware of all KPI’s and our budget vs spend.
• Create and deliver weekly reports to 3rd Parties -affiliate networks etc.
• Create and deliver ad-hoc reports to business owners / Head of Affiliates.
• Conduct regular competitor analysis to identify competitor activity in terms of marketing collateral, welcome offers and promotions.
• New Industry trends and promotional concepts.
You must have an experience working in an Online Gaming/ Sports Book Industry. You're able to prioritize and multitask managing several duties and /or projects simultaneously. You have strong analytical skills with superior negotiating and influencing skills, making you a natural when it comes to building long-term business relationships. We expect that you are a Japanese with good communication and organisational skills and metrics driven by nature! English is not necessary but if you can speak the language it’s a plus! Additionally, if you have basic HTML experience, this will be considered a plus!