One of the leading iGaming service providers for the Japanese market is looking for a Japanese Marketing Manager. This role can be remotely based in Europe, or based in the company's offices in Manila or Legazpi. Japanese language skills OR experience working with the Japanese iGaming/Sportsbook industry is required.
Are you a creative person who enjoys building relationships with key stakeholders in order to drive success? Do you want to kick-start a new project with us? We aim to expand our market in Japan and are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to head this up! Within this role, you will need to be hands on working to onboard and maintain a steady inflow of player acquisition as well as retaining those important customers we may already have! To do this, keeping interest from the public & acquiring new interest is essential. As a key contact for us in Japan, you will naturally be the go-to person for mostly anything related to this market.
• Adapting the site from scratch on its offering/campaigns/content for the Japanese market
• Implementing a brand strategy and identity in Japan
• Plan/Coordinate and follow up media buying in Japan
• Evaluate the brand and competitors progress
• Coordination of relationships across departments including CRM, campaign, product teams etc.
• Take lead on external activities in regards to VIP-treatment (actual send outs/events)
• Take lead on affiliate negotiations when needed and assist departments in all matters towards our presence in Japan
• Negotiations towards smaller and larger partners
• Responsible for keeping our budget in balance and reaching targets set for this market
We are looking for a Japanese person with an online marketing background and experience working in an online Gaming/ Sports Book Industry. If you can speak English it’s a plus! Your organisational skills are on point with excellent time management & you have experience balancing multiple projects simultaneously and prioritizing accordingly!
Not only are your analytical skills impressive, but you are also able to express good judgement based on the sound understanding of metrics & data. You can adapt to changes well and bring creativity & innovative thinking to new situations to the table. You will be dealing with large, multi-phase projects so prioritisation & managing deadlines will be important. Finally, communication comes easy to you and you can tailor your dialogue & delivery to cater for a variety of different audiences.