Betting Jobs are working with a well-established B2B Platform Provider within the iGaming/sports betting space with their HQ being based in London. They are looking to add to their BA team with a further Business Analyst.
• Write user stories based on stakeholder feedback which can be clearly and unambiguously interpreted by developers.
• Process mapping and Wireframing new products and feature improvements to assist in the interpretation of user stories.
• Ability to write clear and concise documentation, as well as update existing documentation.
• Introduce best practices and provide recommendation on current ways of working and tools used.
• Develop an excellent knowledge of the platform product and services as well as the Delivery processes.
• Work independently and at a consistently high level, with excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
• Keep detailed work in progress updates and work transparently with all teams to ensure a full appreciation of the work you are undertaking and business risks and challenges that may be encountered.
• 5+ years experience in a similar role within iGaming with a focus on B2B platform technology.
• Excellent knowledge and experience in wireframing tools.
• Experience in agile delivery
• Perseverance and the ability to create order and structure from chaos.
• The ability to quickly learn new things and adapt.
• Good interpersonal skills and a great team attitude.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.