BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Commercial Manager for a leading sports betting content provider.
The Commercial Manager will be responsible for growing revenues from a site with exceptionally high current traffic and will ultimately be responsible for the ongoing development of a commercially successful product offering.
The Commercial Manager role would be ideally suited to an individual with a background in Affiliate Marketing and Partnerships with experience of deriving commercial revenue from web traffic.
• Develop and strengthen partnerships with third parties to maximise revenue opportunities
• Research and identify additional commercial opportunities
• Ownership of all affiliate revenue and reporting
• Ensure that the customer journey and customer experience is clear, optimal and competitive
• Ensure the website can incorporate and on board new products and features
• Tailor the product offering to cater for specific territories and target demographics
• Create a content strategy for the website and update on an ongoing basis
• Review implement and oversee the Social Media Strategy
• Provide appropriate reporting on performance
• Have previous experience in the gambling/betting/lottery industries, together with key contacts within those industries
• Be able to demonstrate effective relationship building with revenue-generating partners to creatively optimise commercial opportunities
• Possess excellent communication skills to forge effective relationships with 3rd party suppliers, commercial partners and internal departments
• Experience working in Affiliate marketing or similar and well networked in this area