A major name in European gaming is seeking the hire of an accomplished Head of Product, taking significant responsibility for their Gaming division.
● Lead the Gaming team and ensure internal team structures and processes are continually optimised and be the team’s go-to coach and advisor with HR, ensuring that a people-first approach is constantly applied.
● Own the Gaming product vision and strategic roadmap for RNG & Live Casino with the aim of growing Customer Satisfaction scores as well as Gaming revenues for the Group
● Drive a customer-first mindset supported by a data-driven approach in the Gaming team, ensuring the product is continually being improved
● Support the team in managing supplier relationships at a strategic and commercial level
● Work closely with commercial teams, including CRM, to ensure Gaming targets are being met for the Group
● Lead the portfolio of games and game releases with the team in current and new International markets
● Support the team in ensuring the gaming content positioning across all brands and devices are tailored to each market and device using data. Also work closely with Technology to automate and personalise positioning of gaming content.
● Lead inhouse platform experience with technology, ensuring the gaming team has the tools it requires to offer the smoothest and fastest gaming experience
● Constantly search for new Gaming products and suppliers to add to our portfolio mix
● Work closely with business development driving gaming opportunities in new markets
● Have a full understanding of the latest regulations across multiple markets to ensure our products are fully compliant
Essential Skills/Experience and Characteristics:
● Have substantial International Gaming (RNG, Live Casino) experience along with casino supplier management experience in regulated markets
● Be self-motivated and self-driven with a passion for executing your strategies with the aim of making an impact across the Group
● Lead and mentor your team with passion, ensuring strong team bonds are formed within the gaming product team
● Have in-depth experience of product management lifecycle process, agile and lean methodologies
● Be able to lead and influence others across the Group and form strong relationships.
● Enjoy being hands-on as much as you will receive support and insights from your team and other teams
● Have a growth mindset with a strong understanding of key customer journeys, data analysis, CLTV, and A/B & Multivariate Product testing, with the aim of driving growth across the Group
● Have a good understanding of Gaming platforms with top level technical knowledge
● Any knowledge of other products including lottery and bingo would be advantageous but not compulsory