Betting Jobs are working with a very well established iGaming/sports betting company with their Headquarters based in Gibraltar. They are looking to add a Product Owner to their expanding product team.
• Work with the Director of Product, Regional Directors, Heads of Product and Product Owners to develop a vision and strategy for the areas of product to which you are assigned.
• Champion the customer experience by becoming a super-user of our products and those of our competitors, to develop yourself as an authority within the business areas in which you focus.
• Identify and draft where the gaps are in our product offering / user experience as well as documenting high-level requirements, user journeys, use-cases, and process flows, to produce business and functional requirement specifications to support technical development.
• Own individual product initiatives end-to-end and collaborate with other stakeholders across the business through each phase of development to ensure alignment and good communication flow.
• Lead retrospectives following the delivery of product development projects to ensure they are within agreed timescales, specification, quality, and usability.
• Develop a sure-footedness and broad understanding of how the brand operates within multiple licenced territories, particularly regarding the regulatory compliance frameworks that support our licences.
• Be cognisant of the importance of customer protection at all times; understanding that our goal is always to provide the safest place for consumers to enjoy recreational betting and gaming.
• Undertake competitor benchmarking exercises in all your product development initiatives, to help create best in class product ideas.
• Use market data and insights to influence your decision making and direction of thought.
• Undertake thorough reporting on all relevant areas of our product, particularly around areas of direct Product ownership responsibility. • Have a sound understanding of product and technology trends, both within and outside of the betting industry - and an ability to use this knowledge to help create innovative and actionable product ideas.
• Be a strong self-organizer who is comfortable using project management tools.
• You will be working in a busy team and will be engaged on the development and delivery of the company’s key strategic product development objectives. We want you to be a voice in the team, and to step up to the plate when required.
• You will have previous experience as a Product Owner, Product Manager and/or Business Analyst in a digital business or good experience within a comparable role.
• You should have a sound understanding of the technology required to drive an online transactional business.
• You will be a strong self-organizer who is comfortable using project management tools.
• You will be comfortable presenting and articulating your vision including to senior management and C-Level.
• You’ll bring a strong work ethic and an eagle-eyed attention to detail.
• You will be comfortable taking responsibility and for owning initiatives end-to-end.
• Ideally you will be someone who has an interest in Sport, Betting, Gaming and Technology.