Betting Jobs are working with a very well established iGaming/sports betting company with their Headquarters based in Gibraltar. They are looking to add to their UK-facing Social media marketing team with this role.
• Responsible for the first impressions of the brand to the UK market across all platforms, using proprietary software to prioritise relevant and upcoming content
• Work closely within a regional framework to source, build and promote products to increase Customer engagement
• Execute engagement strategies through compilation and execution of detailed content plans.
• Deliver releases and features direct from product teams to customer’s fingertips, help to shape the product roadmap through continuous feedback, learning, and ability to interpret customer’s requirements
• Use data and analysis to help drive revenue through placement and quality of our products and tools
• Manage overall social media content across all social media platforms
• Be the voice of the brand across all social media channels.Build brand awareness at scale by developing a community of loyal fans and influencers through creating a calendar of engaging and relevant content
• Promote latest products, markets and innovations and build competitions to keep our fan-base engaged with our brand
• Experience working within an Online Gaming environment
• Service driven with track record of communicating with customers across multiple channels quickly and to high standard
• Strong understanding of social media platforms, able to plan and understand campaign effectiveness, as well as delivering the desired brand tonality across all SM channels
• Experience of app/website management. Capable of catering for audience, and leveraging events and offers to engage best with customers
• Able to develop cross-functional relationships effectively and quickly
• A well organised individual, able to plan, prioritise, and deliver campaigns to deadlines and achieve required results