Bettingjobs is working with a growing iGaming operator seeking to expand their team with the addition of an experienced Studio Manager based in their Tallinn office.
The Studio Manager is a newly created position for the marketing department and will be responsible for the smooth running of the online brand and design output. Main focus of studying players, understanding their behaviour, and architecting a user journey that enables players to achieve a best in the market gambling experience.
Hiring a great team, designing optimal work-flows, quality controls, implementing best practices, managing resources…while delivering great work for the business.
The studio will be an internal business service, including but not limited to:
• Own the UI/UX vertical via collaboration with our in-house development teams to oversee the development of our UI/UX through the full development lifecycle, overall adherence to brand guidelines
• Graphic design output for onsite, offline, bought channels for products & offers
• Social Graphics | videos for engagement
• UX roadmap, testing, evaluation and improvement
• Video animation and asset delivery to TV channels etc.
• Later down the line, to produce, edit and traffic proprietary content [e.g. onsite functional SEO, articles, videos, podcasts]
• To oversee the delivery of any branded products such as new apps, UI facelifts etc.
• Design and implement processes, workflows and quality control
• Oversee and own resource planning and scheduling
• Execute design at all levels, from systems/flow design, to UX design, to visual design.
• Build and maintain a preferred supplier database of freelancers
• Ensure the business owners are fully compliant with designed processes to ensure efficient briefing, and that the team is briefed on time
• Final sign off before all graphics leave the studio
• Constantly evaluate technology to support improving productivity / reduce red tape
• Support the marketing team evaluating technologies to improve performance, transparency and ROI
• Demonstrated ability to not only participate in, but own and execute end-to-end design, from concept through prototype to shipped product
• Strong UI/UX design and graphical design background, with a clear sense of art direction, 5+ years of experience.
• A clear understanding of visual brand management and processes
• Hands-on, with design contribution
• An experienced practitioner of the Adobe Creative Suite
• Exposure and/or experience of Bannerflow and Word Press.