BettingJobs.com are currently working with an established Sportsbook who are looking to appoint an Operations Manager as they embark on expansion into the Danish Market. The Operations Manager will have full responsibility for the operation of the Sportsbook in Denmark, ensuring the offering is attractive to the target customer segments.
This position would ideally to suited to an experience Sportsbook professional, with a strong operational background and experience of working within the Danish market.
• Deliver operational leadership and assume responsibility, ensuring the company grows and sustains market share in the Danish market.
• Direct the day-to-day operational management of the Danish business, applying as required a hands-on approach to producing solutions to strategic, technical, commercial, operational and personnel-related challenges which impact on customer service and performance.
• Ensure day-to-day operations maintain a continued alignment with overall group corporate policy strategy and direction.
• Lead the constant drive and focus to improve operational efficiency via process, people or practical measures. In effect, raise the bar on business performance delivery.
• Work with head office Marketing Channel teams to develop and implement marketing strategy.
• Work with head office Customer Experience, Banking, Fraud and Payments, and Support teams to ensure a positive customer experience.
• Engage government and non-government local stakeholders to enhance Company reputation and subsequent management of any risks.
• Experience in the sports betting industry for European markets, specifically Denmark
• Self-starter with an entrepreneurial flair
• Knowledgeable sports fan, especially football
• Ability to take full ownership and accountability of all elements of business
• Knowledge of the Danish Sports Betting landscape
• Located in Denmark
• Fluent in Danish and English
Initially, this role would be home-based within Denmark with the view to developing a small office in time.