BettingJobs are working with a successful b2b solutions provider within the iGaming industry who are looking for an Application Support Specialist to join their team in Malta. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
• Provide tier 2 incident and problems support for all call centre related applications that fall within the team’s area of responsibility
• Administer, configure and troubleshoot application platforms and user reported issues
• Where required, collect sufficient information to escalate problems to tier 3 or to vendors.
• Apply application capabilities to meet business and technical needs.
• Meticulously document all work through tickets, internal knowledge base, internal repositories or other tools as appropriate to ensure traceability of the work and internal documentation
• Create documented processes, procedures and reproducible test cases for troubleshooting, regression testing, validation, etc.
• Participate in an on-call support rotation to provide technical support and work outside normal business hours as required.
• Willing to learn new applications and technologies
Chosen candidate will also be asked to participate in an on-call support rotation to provide technical support and work outside normal business hours as required.
• 5 years related experience
• Strong understanding of: Networking protocols, DNS, TCP, HTTP
• Experience supporting multi user, mission critical and high availability servers & services
• Exceptional troubleshooting skills, with the ability to research and solve technically challenging problems in complex environments
• Strong interpersonal skills and team player
• Able to multi-task and deal with high pressure and fast changing environments
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Related education/certification or comparable experience
• Experience supporting high volume, public facing web applications with an emphasis on high availability, redundancy and security
• Experience with call centre or customer service solutions
•Probation Period : Monday – Friday 12pm – 9pm (subject to change according to business requirements)
•After Probation : Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm (subject to change according to business requirements)
•Public Holidays Off
•Role may be based at home permanently depending on business necessities
Employee benefits include the following - subject to change and where applicable practiced in line with Covid protocols;
• Multiple amenities at location (Food Court, Coffee Bar, Bakery, Stationary, Supermarket etc).
• Competitive compensation
• Local + Global Recognition Schemes with awards and prizes
• Discount card with on-site food court
• Private Health Insurance with preventative care (eye and dental) after 3 months of service
• Fruit basket
• Tea biscuits
• Thirsty Thursdays
• Corporate Gym Membership rate
• On-site Gym- opening soon
• Training and other Events to support career management
• Celebrations (Super Bowl, Women’s Day, etc.)
• Employee Gifts (i.e. Birthday present, Christmas Hamper)
• Childcare Centre
• Suggestion Box
• Company sponsored car parking (temporarily only available for staff coming to the office)
• Bitcoin Programme
• Team Building Event