Bettingjobs are working with a premium supplier and market leader for odds provision, trading expertise and risk management services who are looking for a Portfolio Manager to join their team. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
Reporting into and supporting the Head of Delivery, this role is responsible for shaping and delivering the organisation’s delivery portfolio from product roadmaps created by Product into Development teams. The Portfolio Manager owns and manages the company’s delivery pipeline from Product to the Development hand-off and assists the Programme Manager in the delivery of these items.
In addition to portfolio management this role will manage the Business Analysis function and perform line management duties for the incumbent Business Analysts who perform a proxy Product Owner/Business Analyst function.
• An understanding of the Betting Industry
• Extensive knowledge of both Waterfall and Agile including Agile /Kanban principles and engineering practices (TDD, BDD)
• Extensive knowledge and experience of managing a delivery pipeline
• Extensive experience of working with Programme and Product Managers
• Have a flexible and pragmatic approach to developing and delivering solutions
• Experience of working with delivery focused cross-functional sprint teams
• Experience of managing a product portfolio working closely with Head of Product and the Product managers which includes defining and managing product plans, roadmaps and delivery roadmaps
• Experience of the software development lifecycle, including Agile frameworks and Waterfall practises
• Experience of managing a product focused Business Analysis function
• Excellent Stakeholder Management skills
• Working knowledge of Monday.com, Jira and Jira Product
• Experience of the PMO function