Bettingjobs are working with a premium supplier and market leader for odds provision, trading expertise and risk management services who are looking to expand their product teams.
• Identify new market trends, work with internal stakeholders and existing customers to define new product features and enhancements that will support the overall product strategy.
• Turn requirements into product-led features, presenting at internal meetings supporting rationale that demonstrates clear benefits and measurements of success.
• Break features down into defined epics with clear acceptance criteria for each.
• Participate in regular agile ceremonies to order and groom each product backlog in partnership with key internal and external stakeholders.
• Define the scope of each new software release and communicate this via internal and external release notes
• Work closely with Business Analysts, Development and QA teams to ensure quality, effectiveness and timely delivery of each new version of the software.
• Co-ordinate internal User Acceptance Testing at the end of each sprint cycle, ensuring that features matches product requirements.
• Advocate the end-user, to ensure that products offer maximal user experience and value.
• Own the production of product documentation, functional cartography, user guides, tutorials to support in-house and external product training.
• Support Sales and Marketing activities of the product and deliver product demonstrations to potential customers either on-site or remotely.
• Strong working knowledge of trading tools and betting platforms and operational processes, either as a B2C operator or B2B service provide.
• Previous experience as a Business Analyst, Product Owner or similar role in trading, product management, ideally for a company within the betting or gaming industry
• Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life-cycle
• Knowledge of software development and web technologies
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Familiarity with agile methodologies an advantage
• Experience with betting and gaming concepts, terminology and industry trends a significant advantage