Bettingjobs are working with one of the world’s leading names in sports betting technology and trading who are looking for a senior profile to join their agile management team.
The successful candidate will be accountable for the programme's success, delivering against time, cost, scope and quality criteria. You will also be the focal point for the programme strategy.
You will be part of the delivery management structure that will include a Portfolio Manager and a Release Manager where you will help manage the delivery pipeline.
You will work alongside Tech, Product, Business Analysis, Trading, Modelling and Marketing to grow the business, and be a critical focal point for delivery.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for delivering continuous improvements to the business.
• Manage a multidisciplinary team of project managers and agile specialists to execute a programme of work, delivering to time, cost, scope and quality.
• Work with the Portfolio Manager and a Release Manager to help manage the delivery pipeline.
• Preparing portfolio/programme reports for Senior Leadership Team & Board consumption.
• Implement and maintain robust programme governance in line with company procedures.
• Develop and lead the delivery strategy across a programme of work in support of business growth and exceeding stakeholder expectations.
• Act as an internal liaison with all relevant departments and personnel to ensure that programme requirements are met.
• Provide a route of escalation for projects under the remit of the programme for resource prioritisation.
• Be recognised by internal and external stakeholders as the centre of excellence for all aspects of the programme.
• Manage the day-to-day operational aspects of the programme and ensure contract adherence and scope control across the programme.
• Understand the implications of different methodologies of monitoring and controlling a programme and employ the most suitable methodology within the project management process.
• Lead project reviews to provide appropriate levels of governance and executive oversight.
• Provide direction and support to Project Managers and members of Project Teams, identifying solutions when required and coaching members to achieve objectives
• Carry out post-project evaluation, assess results, lessons learned and report to stakeholders.
• Identify and champion continuous improvement initiatives throughout the business, coaching others to contribute to ongoing improvements.
Skills, Qualification and Experience
• Betting industry knowledge
• Demonstrable experience of working as Programme Manager
• Educated to Degree level or equivalent in a digital or IT related discipline.
• Qualification in project management or equivalent preferred.
• Significant proven experience in successfully managing and delivering complex digital and IT programmes.
• Experience of managing Project Managers and large project teams.
• Expert in delivering risk and opportunity management
• Comfortable working in either pure project management waterfall or product driven agile environments.