We are looking for an experienced iGaming Legal & Compliance Officer to take responsibility for the legal framework within a rapidly expanding international online business, headquartered in Malta. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be required to manage all activities related to legal work such as contracts, corporate setup and compliance, regulation of gaming and marketing activities and assisting with global expansion.
• Create, review and assist with the negotiation of the terms of all commercial and employment agreements
• Advise on corporate structure to ensure optimal operations
• Advise on compliance and regulatory issues relating to international gaming laws and licensing
• Assist in responding to customer complaints and external dispute resolution
• Manage research into new market opportunities and the application process for Gaming Licenses in new jurisdictions
• Actively keep up to date with latest compliance matters and share knowledge across the business
• Establish, manage and maintain relationships with the company’s corporate and legal consultants and regulatory bodies
• Identify, prevent and correct non-compliance within the applicable laws and regulations
• Outstanding knowledge of laws and regulations affecting business operations
• At least two years’ experience within a regulatory compliance and legal position in the iGaming industry
• Exceptional communicator with excellent verbal and written English
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team, with advanced interpersonal skills and the ability to establish trust at all levels
• Excellent critical analysis skills with the ability to summarize and present information appropriately.