One of the leading sportsbetting companies in the North American market are looking for a User Acquisition Manager to join their team in New Jersey or Toronto - or perhaps remote-based in North America. The Company’s sports betting app delivers an immersive and holistic mobile sports betting experience and is currently available to place wagers in New Jersey, Colorado, Illinois, Iowa and Indiana. Publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange and the Nasdaq (SCR),
The company also creates and distributes innovative digital content through its web, social and esports platforms.
• Develop strategies to segment and target new users to the sportsbook app.
• Responsible for running CPI and CPA user acquisition campaigns with Google, Apple
Search, Display & Video 360, Facebook Power Editor, Twitter ads and 3rd party ad
• Define audience segments and profile user cohorts, create ad units, optimize bidding in
real-time, and analyze acquisition performance.
• Manage significant media spend across acquisition channels.
• Provide thought leadership on best practice user acquisition and conversion tactics.
• Working closely with the Marketing and acquisition team, you’ll work hand in hand with
creative, product and analytics to drive acquisition of users for our platforms
including our sports app and our sportsbook app.
• Other duties as required.
• Bachelor of Marketing or a related field, a focus on analytics or finance preferable.
• 5+ years of experience building and managing digital campaigns at scale and responsible for significant media budgets on Google, Apple Search, Display & Video 360, Facebook
Power Editor, Twitter ads, etc.
• Knowledge of mobile ad formats (banners, big box, etc.) and CPI based performance
• Experience w/ mobile acquisition strategies and operational best practices, including custom audiences, lookalikes, etc.
• Understand how to build proper account and campaign structures to optimize performance for specific ad platforms (i.e. Power Editor).
• Experience collaborating cross-functionally, working with designers and product teams.
• Great attention to detail.
• Experience with social media.
• Ability to handle multiple accounts simultaneously.
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• A genuine love for sports.
• Experience in Adobe Photoshop and other visual tools.
What We Offer:
● Competitive salary with Employee Share Purchase Plan.
● Comprehensive Benefits package.
● Fun, relaxed work environment.
● Education and conference reimbursements.
● Parental leave top up.
● Opportunity for career progression and mentoring others.