Betting jobs is working with an international iGaming leader seeking to grow their team; London/ Dublin, with the addition of a Dutch Content Specialist.
This is an exciting role you would support the biggest online casino in the industry. You will have a passion for all things Casino and will play an integral part in ensuring delivery of the best in class product to players across our key markets.
Why we need you:
Reporting to the Casino Content Manager, you will have overall responsibility for ensuring our success in the markets we operate in by delivering an outstanding Product and Player Experience. You will become a specialist on Games and our Suppliers, and you will know what content works in your market(s). You will own the games releases and content positioning/site layout for the market(s) you manage, as well as drive operational excellence to ensure our customers have the best experience possible.
Other responsibilities include:
• Managing the games roadmap and releases end to end
• Responsibility for content positioning
• Ownership of overall site presentation
• Acting as the focal point for any regulatory changes
• Performance reporting for your market, both for the overall market
• Closely supervising competitors and market trends and ensuring our product and offering is competitive in the market
• Working hand in hand with the Marketing team to ensure relevant game releases are capitalised on
• Living on the site(s) you manage and reporting/following up on any issues you find
• A native Dutch speaker, with passion for casino and excellent interpersonal skills with an analytical mind
• Ability to share key insights to ensure our success in many competitive markets
• You are a highly focused person who can spot gaps in product and offer and work to close them
• You can spot both internal and external growth opportunities in the business
• Ideally, you have previous experience working in iGaming but this is not crucial