Betting Jobs are working closely with a very well-established B2B company in the Sports betting industry. They are looking for a .NET Core Team Lead to join their team in Malta.
You will be leading an agile team of Developers of all levels of experience and knowledge making this a great place to learn from each other. You will also work closely with other teams across their global offices, including very tightly with the London and Barcelona studios.
You will be a part of the Trading Development Team working on a project to build the back-office user interfaces that sports traders work with every day.
The Sportsbook Trading Development Team innovates the next generation of sports trading tools to serve Trading Departments for maintaining industry leading products. Working in an agile environment with self-organising principles our job is to create new pricing/derivative products as well as helping to automate everyday tasks that Traders face.
• 5 – 8 years in software development
• Proven experience managing a team of developers
• 2+ years commercial experience using .Net Core – and wider Microsoft stack (SQL server etc)
• 2+ years commercial experience using Microsoft Azure, or any other Cloud-based technology.
• Experience of unit test tools and techniques
• Understanding of full software development life cycle
• An advocate of Agile development methodologies (Scrum, TDD, DDD)
• Experience with web technologies including Razor
Nice to have’s:
• Domain knowledge of the Gambling/Sports Betting sector
• Advanced experience with Microsoft Azure (including web apps and AKS)
• Experience in Blazor
• Experience with Azure DevOps and CI/CD