A very interesting esports operator are looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team in Peru! Theres a possibility to work remotely as well.
About the company
This company is a startup uniquely positioned to disrupt the archaic online gambling space. The founders and staff come from the gaming and esports scene and are now working their way into the betting world. This approach differs from a lot of operators who come from the betting world and see esports as an opportunity. We pride ourselves on our endemic knowledge of the esports scene and aim to not just be the best esports betting site in the world, but much more. We are striving to have one of the most comprehensive offering and product innovations for both esports and traditional sports betting. These include the gamification of betting (your favorite RPG game meets betting), MMOGGs (massive multiple online gambling games), and some other top secret ideas in the works. This startup exists to grow esports, support the people that make up the scene and make matches even more exciting to watch, while being committed to responsible gambling.
We are not just a gambling site. We love to create content for fans which tell the stories of those that make up this scene we all love so much. We are truly trying to build
a fully integrated sports betting and sports media experience for fans around the world. A critical part of this goal is having a marketing team that lives and breathes all our key
markets. To that end we are hiring a Peru Marketing Manager
In this role, you will be expected to:
● Have intimate familiarity with the local gaming, esports and sports scene.
● Work closely with the rest of the Marketing team to find new opportunities in the region endemic both to the local esports and sports scene.
● Work closely with the rest of the Marketing team into managing partnerships and advertising deals, making sure all our efforts are executed to their full potential, targets KPIs are reached, and record actions and ROI to be presented to the rest of the company.
● The ability to follow closely, with interest, the changing popularity of video game titles, esports teams, players, and content creators in the country.
● Experience developing detailed business plans and budgets. Specifically, setting up monthly, quarterly, and annual KPI targets; articulating a clear business strategy that is supported by data and a timeline of milestones that the company can expect to see against such KPI’s; collaborating across multiple departments in the company to ensure all stakeholders interest are reflected and detailed in the business plan and what is required for it to meet those KPI targets.
● Experience organizing performance tracking spreadsheets that illustrates where efforts are tracking against KPI’s and budgets.
● Experience preparing monthly reports for management that highlights all relevant data from the prior month, including wins, losses, learnings, the monthly P&L, and any next steps to action those learnings for the next month. These should be simply articulated in clear and concise language.
● Be clear on the competitive landscape of gambling operators within the region and able to create a game plan to not just compete with them, but pull ahead.
● The ability to document and create processes that are scalable and enable you to build a team around you that does not need to be micromanaged as a result.
● The ability to operate alone without continuous oversight.
● Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar operational role.
● Experience working with financial models and data driven work.
● Ability to work in a high pressure environment where when things go wrong you are able to remain calm and execute.
● Flexible schedule to allow coordination and communication with colleagues in GMT-5 up to GMT-0 time zones.
● Experience in working remotely and being a driven, self-starter
● Able to commit fully to the company; no side projects or other clients
● English and Spanish fluency.
This is a full time position. We will make sure your salary is adequate to support your lifestyle. You will also have the opportunity to earn equity so you too can benefit from the upside of a company you are helping to grow.
You can be located anywhere in the world but will be expected to have adequate availability and overlap with colleagues around the GMT-5 up through GMT-0 time zones. Living in Peru, especially in Lima, it’s a plus.
If you feel nobody knows your country and the local esports and sports scene better than you, love the challenges of a startup and want to be a part of an incredible company that’s positioned within the heart of one of the fastest growing industries, hit us up and let us know why you think you’re the best possible fit.