BettingJobs.com are seeking an Operations Manager for an innovative Sportsbook in their London office. The Operations Manager will be responsible for ensuring the business runs smoothly overseeing multiple operational functions.
This role would be well suited to an experienced Operations professional with a strong knowledge of the online sportsbook industry, looking to take on the challenge of growing an already established company.
• Develop and implement a service support strategy so that operational issues are effectively managed
• Ensure the effective monitoring, control and support of service delivery, ensuring best practice systems, methodologies and procedures are followed
• Work closely with key stakeholders, provide strategic and tactical guidance on operational matters relating to key business projects. When required have a hands-on approach to leading the resolution of operational issues
• Play a leading role in influencing growth and scalability of the firm
• Understand and adapt the firm’s requirements to comply with the law and relevant regulations.
• Ensure changes are evaluated, authorised, prioritised, planned, tested, implemented, documented and reviewed in a controlled manner;
• Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures
• Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing
• Practical experience within Operations, ideally gained at a Sports betting company
• Extensive experience gained in a managerial operations role(s)
• Experienced in developing and implementing operations strategies, processes and structures
• Ability to apply a holistic/end-to-end approach to operations
• Proven track record of delivering against targets
• Excellent oral and written communication skills appropriate for all levels of the organisation
• Collaborative approach with strong interpersonal communication skills to effectively drive multi-function/ jurisdictional initiatives
• Highly motivated with excellent networking and business development skills
• Strong influence, challenge and change management skills
• Excellent understanding of IT, technical support and its business implications
• Strong knowledge of the sports betting industry
• A passion for sport