BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Cricket Analyst to join a well-established and successful betting syndicate in Hertfordshire. The Cricket Analyst will be responsible for using proprietary models in combination with their extensive Cricket knowledge to determine likely match outcomes and results. Using this knowledge to exploit inefficiencies within betting markets.
This position would be ideally suited to a Cricket enthusiast with comprehensive sports betting knowledge
from a personal or professional perspective.
• Thoroughly research betting opportunities using strong quantitative analysis skills
• Use Cricket knowledge to verify the betting opportunities highlighted from the data
• Identify value within sports betting markets
• Execute trades in line with company strategy
• Monitor positions pre-match and in play
• Hold a strong degree preferably in a quantitative subject
• Comprehensive sports betting knowledge
• Passionate about Cricket and possess an extensive knowledge in all aspects of the sport
• Work to a very high level and remain calm in a pressured environment
• Highly numerate
• Excellent data analysis skills
• Experience of Python would be a distinct advantage
• Be prepared to work early/late/night shifts to tie in with when the live Cricket matches are taking place