BettingJobs are working with one of the market leaders in the affiliate space, the company have global offices located across Europe & the US. They are searching for a Senior Partnerships Manager to join their team. The role will ideally be based in London with Stoke-on-Trent also considered.
We are on the lookout for a Senior Partnerships Manager to maximise business potential of our fast-growing, award-winning company.
We are a leading iGaming media group that improves the sports betting & gaming experience for bettors across the world. We create a transparent and safe betting environment through innovative technologies and trusted platforms.
It is crucial to us to attract and retain skilled employees. We offer a great working environment in our offices, with a lively working culture that is characterized by a pioneering spirit and a global vision.
As Senior Partnerships Manager you will be responsible for growing paid media partnerships. Reporting directly to the Head of Paid Media Commercial, you will be executing on paid media strategy, growing revenue from key accounts to meet the company’s ambitious growth targets.
Located in our London or Stoke-on-Trent office, you will be required to attend industry events as well as travel to the Copenhagen headquarters on a regular basis post-pandemic.
• Campaign/partner analysis & daily reporting on key performance metrics
• Business development and new client onboarding in key markets
• Negotiating deal terms in line with paid media team’s strategy
• Implementation of due diligence and invoicing processes
• Conducting competitor and market analysis, as well as leveraging knowledge from internal stakeholders, to identify new growth opportunities
• Producing campaign reporting and analysing data to identify areas for improvement and ROI optimisation
Our Ideal Candidate…
We are looking for someone who is commercially minded and results driven, who likes to set ambitious goals without forgetting the small details. We would prefer a candidate who has experience in a similar role at either an affiliate or operator, with extensive industry knowledge. However if you recognise yourself in most of the below, you might just be who we are looking for:
• Has relevant BD/Commercial/Marketing experience in iGaming
• Has an understanding and experience in performance/affiliate marketing
• Has 2+ years relationship management experience
• Has an understanding of the Paid Media industry (ideally Google, Facebook, Bing)
• Is self-driven and proactive
• Is passionate about working in iGaming
• Is structured and analytical with a superb attention to detail
• Naturally inquisitive, commercial and results driven
• Sales, negotiation and problem solving skills
• Is a skilled communicator
• Capable of working in a face-past environment
• Works well under pressure
• Is proficient with Microsoft Office and/or Google suite