BettingJobs are working with an award winning B2B casino games provider who are searching for a Technical Compliance Officer to join their team. Ideally the role will be based within the Malta office however for the right candidate they can consider remote. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
We are looking for a Technical Compliance Officer to join our growing team.
• Research, assess and assist in ensuring the company’s products are compliant with relevant technical requirements in all its markets.
• Assist in developing technical compliance frameworks for the company to develop products and services against them.
• Monitoring and lead changes on existing regulated gambling markets across the globe to ensure continuous compliance.
• Monitoring changes on new markets and ensure timely analysis and announcements are made to the business.
• Being Responsible to maintain a good relationship with the test lab and review costs in line with the Business plans.
• Pro-actively work with Test lab of choice to expand the regulatory reach in certified markets to enable further business growth.
• Ensure Testing and inspections are conducted and completed to the adequate standards by local labs.
• Liaise with internal and external stakeholders including regulatory bodies, testing facilities and legal counsel for any compliance related matters.
• Work closely with several departments for the common company goals and objectives.
• Work with release and change management tasks in collaboration with respective managers to ensure such responsibilities are met in all markets portfolio.
• Technical and Compliance Background in the iGaming Industry.
• Background from a testing and inspection laboratories are highly advantageous.
• Understanding of Online Gambling Legislation and being able to extract requirements and create gap assessments and user stories.
• Clear and concise communication both written and oral.
• Structured and organized with a positive can-do attitude.
• Knowledge of Jira workflows and office365
• Markets Experience in New Jersey, Michigan & Pennsylvania states would be considered an asset.
• Previous experience with iGaming suppliers (b2b) operating in those markets would be considered an asset.