BettingJobs are working with a newly launched operator in the Nigerian market who are looking for a Graphic Designer to join their team in Lagos, Nigeria. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
● The chosen graphic designer will be a part of the Marketing team and will be working on creating the visual image of the brand via marketing and brand elements, in line with the brand guidelines.
● Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
● Developing concepts, graphics and illustrations for our websites, marketing materials, and products.
● Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions.
● Work along the creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines.
● Collaborate with other members of the marketing team to actualize the ideas of the Marketing.
● Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
● Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
● Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
● This job description is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities.
• Your role will be to plan, create and deliver creative designs for our brand and products. This involves creatives for marketing (digital and offline), social media, print, and merchandise.
• The ideal candidate must be creative and have a good knowledge of sport and betting, and have a proven track record of designing for digital and print.
● Proven graphic designing knowledge and experience.
● A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
● Familiarity with design softwares and technologies (such as Illustrator & Photoshop).
● A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
• Creative and self-driven.
• A good communicator, both verbally and in writing.
• Good organizational skills.
• Good with meeting deadlines.