We're working with a major international iGaming firm in Eastern Europe, seeking a high-level marketing leader for a key strategic role in their business.
We are seeking an experienced Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) to oversee all marketing operations of the company and develop its marketing strategy and vision. You will be in charge of a team of enthusiastic marketing professionals and will direct our marketing efforts towards great success.
An excellent CMO is passionate for their profession and have great knowledge for all things marketing. They can balance a practical mindset with a creative business acumen and lead people through complex marketing operations.
The goal is to ensure the company’s marketing efforts are successful in helping it outperform competition.
• Partner with other members of the executive team to execute the current corporate strategic plan, and develop future plans
• “Listen” to the trends of the market and direct the market research efforts of the company
• Liaise with other departments to guide a unified approach to customer service, distribution etc. that meets market demands
• Define marketing strategies to support the company’s overall strategies and objectives
• Develop a feasible marketing plan for the department and oversee its day-to-day implementation
• Plan and organize marketing functions and operations (product development, branding, communications etc.), and ensure they project the company’s unique “voice”
• Design and coordinate promotional campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts across channels (digital, press etc.)
• Build a highly efficient team of marketing professionals
• Create a solid network of strategic partnerships
Required Skills and Qualifications
• Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods
• Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital (e.g. social media) and non-digital (e.g. press) channels
• Proven experience developing and executing business strategy
• Ability to craft and execute a business strategy
• Experienced in the gambling industry
• History of decision-making based on business metrics
• Inspirational leadership style and hands-on approach