Bettingjobs is working with a leading Sportsbook operator seeking to grow their operations in Germany with the addition of an experienced Digital Marketing Executive.
This role can be based in Berlin or remotely within Germany.
The Digital Marketing Executive will be a member of the Marketing team responsible for the brand in Germany - achieving digital marketing objectives, implementing strategy, and delivering optimum campaigns and return on marketing investment through all digital marketing channels.
• Work closely with the German Marketing Manager
• Work with the Marketing team to develop a digital marketing strategy per product, agree, and drive the product roadmap.
• Responsible for executing the brand’s digital commercial communication in the German market.
• Understanding, handling, and continuous enhancement of Paid Social Paid Search, digital publishing
• Understanding and collaborating in audience segmentation to better utilize campaigns and channels per set KPIs
• Run and maintain marketing & communication media plan for digital campaigns
• Conceptual design & brief creative agency / web design team
• Monitor and evaluate performance marketing campaigns & weekly update on the business KPIs
• Provide detailed monthly data analysis and reporting of each campaign based on KPIs, including interpretation, commentary, and recommendations for optimizing revenues.
• Monitor competition monthly (digital marketing promotions, media mix, product offer etc).
• BA or diploma in marketing or relevant field
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a digital and performance marketing environment
• Business orientation and understanding
• Proficient and in English
• Native German speaker
• Analytical, yet operates strategically, with an understanding of the ‘big picture’
• Proactive & take initiatives, the ability to push projects quickly and efficiently
• Hands-on in approach as well as flexible
• Creative in thinking and communications design proposals
• Experience in campaign set-up, production supervision, digital asset and supplier management
• Competency with numbers - including pivot tables, charts and formulae
• Good working experience with Paid Social, Paid Search, Google Adwords, Google Analytics
• Up to date with Social Media Advertising and platforms
Nice to have
• Classic advertising knowledge (OOH, ATL, BTL)
• Cross-media campaign experience