Betting Jobs are working closely with an established Poker Platform Provider who make use of blockchain technology. They are looking for a fully remote Poker Business Analyst to join their team in Europe.
- This is a role for a business analyst who can collaborate with a team and stakeholders to deliver feature upgrades and improvements, including new game types.
- This person must be comfortable working in diverse development ecosystems and have worked independently in a rapidly scaling start up.
- Your team will have up to 5 developers, including one team lead, also you will have a designer as a part of the team.
What they're looking for:
● a team player, commited and involved with the rest of members
● able to self-organize in a full remote environment
● Proactive and ready for continuous learning and progress
● working comfortably in agile, cross-functional teams
● Create Poker Specifications for new game types, improvements or any request from the stakeholders for all the frontend
● Create mockups for the specs and discuss with the designer to turn them into real assets for the game.
● Cross Functional work with the backend so your specs are well addressed by the backend teams and your client team can implement your requirements as smoothly as possible.
● Discuss the specifications with the stakeholders to get approval or change requests.
● After specs are approved, create user stories in the team backlog.
● Manage the team backlog together with the team lead after prioritization of the stakeholders.
● Collaborate with other teams like marketing and operations.
● Keep our users happy by creating the best poker product based on the Ethereum Blockchain.
● 5+ years professional experience
● Familiar with agile and tools
● 5+ years of experience as Business Analyst
● 3+ years of experience working with Poker Products.
● Experience with Balsamic or similar tools.
● Past experience as a poker professional.
● Agile certifications.
● Experience with blockchain-based applications
● Experience with online gambling software