Programmatic Display Channel Manager opportunity with one of our Clients, a mobile sports betting App who has recently done a partnership with a Landbased Casino.
START DATE: ASAP
LOCATION BASED: Gibraltar
- Oversee the company programmatic display agency, who operates through DSPs DV360 and Xandr.
- Familiarity with DSPs (Specifically; Dv360 & Xandr) and attribution tools (eg: GA, Firebase, MMP) a must.
- Own the assigned channel budget and be responsible for the results driven for the programmatic display channel across; acquisition, conversions retargeting and retention retargeting.
- Plan the channel strategy needed to meet target KPIs and ensure that timelines are adhered to in order to deliver against those targets.
- Ensure channel related technologies are being utilised to their full potential and, where relevant, oversee implementation of tools that can bring incremental value to the company's marketing efforts. This could include but is not limited to; audience management (DCP/DMP), dynamic ad serving and attribution/analytics.
- Plan and direct the implementation, through the agency, to find ways to deliver incremental scale and efficiency.
- Reporting, making changes or decisions based on data
- Monitor and report on channel performance; identifying and reporting on trends and opportunities as they arise.
- Direct report into the Marketing Director
- Key contributor toward the overall marketing acquisition strategy
- Manage app install network relationships; ensuring these bring incrementality and acting upon fraudulent sources.
- Analysis of fraud and incrementality affecting these channels; managing fraud prevention technologies
- Expert in excel/sheets and campaign related data analysis
- Self-driving and able to work well within a team
- Thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and you are always ready to adapt.
- Able to manage multiple projects and can prioritise them based on business needs
- Work together with the creative team and other marketing functions to get our paid media activity to the next level
- Be the point of contact to the external agencies and technologies related to display and programmatic channels.
Qualification & Experience Requirements:
● At least 4 years’ experience overseeing programmatic display channels
● Proven track record of hitting KPI goals such as CPI, CPA, ROAS or LTV
● Experience with dynamic ads, user journey personalisation and media automation.
● Experience in planning and managing 7-figure monthly budgets
● Confidence in using different mar-tech tools; experience with MMPs, web and app tracking, and pixels: Google Analytics, Tag manager and Firebase.
● Experience in Paid Social would be advantageous, however not a requirement