BettingJobs are working with an award winning online casino operator who are searching for a Head of CRM to be part of their growing team in Malta. Apply today for a confidential discussion:
Purpose of the Job:
The Head of CRM will oversee, initiate and manage all customer communication, promotional activities and retention efforts for the brand, including welcome offers, seasonal campaigns, localized promotions customer segmented offers and more. The main KPI’S for the role will include: increasing the company’s Net revenue and hold % while keeping bonus costs reasonable.
Main Duties And Responsibilities
• Manage a team of CRM managers and coordinators.
• Oversee all B2C communications
• Manage the department KPI’S and expansion strategy alongside head of marketing.
• Provide constant market research and competitor analysis for the localized offers and stay up to date with the competition and industry trends in CRM to keep the product competitive and attractive at all times.
• Help localize the brand better to the different countries by providing better segmented campaigns and activities.
• Own and manage all CRM tools and platforms.
• Dictate communication strategies and campaigns for the different customer segments.
• Create local CRM schedules and action plans per country.
• Define and manage CRM workflows from brief requests to production, delivery and reporting, coordinating with varying stakeholders and departments (CRM, IT, Design, Customer Support, Product, BI)
• Propose any necessary changes or improvements to processes and strategies to achieve KPI targets
• Liaise with designers on creatives and marketing tools
• Coordinate the marketing needs with internal stakeholders
• Responsible for building and leading a CRM team to contribute towards the department’s and the company’s CRM goals
• Responsible to develop the team by reviewing their performance on an ongoing basis.
Report to Head of Marketing
Manage & Mentor the CRM team members, liaise with members from various stakeholders including Casino team, design team, affiliate team, content team, customer support and more.
• Passionate and creative CRM leader with strong affinity to marketing overall.
• 3+ years’ experience in a similar role leading a CRM department and strategy at a multilingual product within the casino field.
• Over 2 years’ experience with managing a team.
• Good data analysis skills and excellent excel skills Ability to make data driven decisions.
• Strong technical skills and experience with CRM tools.
• Attention to details and good planning abilities.
• Ability to problem solve, think “outside the box” and achieve results even when challenged by time, system or product limitations.
• Superb people management skills, ability to run a small team ensuring high levels of motivation and productivity.
• Multitasker with the can-do attitude and ability to produce results whilst working under pressure
• Strong organizational skills and attention to details