BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Product Analyst for a growing gaming company in their Liverpool office. The Product Analyst will support the Product Manager in the specification of new products and propositions. The work includes assisting the product manager with understanding of market opportunities, research into the prospective customers, the business and financial modelling of new gambling products, review of the proposition with the finance and legal teams and construction of the customer outcomes and co-ordination of delivery with the technology team.
This role would be ideally suited to an individual with a comprehensive knowledge of gaming and sports betting looking to move their career forward in a product focussed role.
• Assist the Product Manager in creating new product and propositions
• Product and Proposition financial modelling
• Customer Analysis and personas
• Business Plan development
• Responsible Gambling, Anti-Money Laundering, and other regulatory considerations
• Launch and communications planning
• Identifying personalisation opportunities in bonus, offers and account
• Presentation of proposition to leadership team for review
• Defining internal product operational processes
• Work with the Technology Team to shape, plan and deliver the proposition:
• Define, elaborate, document, and agree the customer outcomes
• Division of proposition into domain and channel streams
• Answering queries on product refinement through development stage
• Has previously held roles within a gaming, lottery, casino, or other similar gambling company.
• Is familiar with the regulations around gambling in the UK
• Experience with working with technical team, though there is no need to be technical
• Understanding of Project Management within a small organisation using Agile
• Excellent communication skills both between technical and business colleagues
• Aptitude to using communications skills to gain credibility and trust.
• High levels of emotional intelligence and genuine empathy to others while maintaining the high standards of the company.
• Robustness and perseverance to try new things, own mistakes, learn and try again.
• Belief in self to stand up and challenge, strength in character to commit to agreed solutions.
• Politically smart, excellent team- and relationship-building abilities, with both internal and external parties (engineers, business stakeholders, partners, etc.), including ability to influence cross-functional teams via diplomacy and tact.
• Natural tendency to be positive, creative, and curious.
• Team player who enjoys collaborating with others.