BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a US Sports Trader for a growing sportsbook. The US Sports Trader will be responsible for trading events, managing risk and liabilities as well as event settlement. The role will work across a number of popular North American sports with a focus on Basketball and Baseball.
This position would be well suited to an individual with an in-depth knowledge of the Sportsbook industry looking to develop their career with a forward-thinking sportsbook supplier during an exciting period of growth.
• Execute the trading and risk management strategy for the relevant US Sports
• Execute the ‘day to day’ trading strategy.
• Deliver personal KPI's and ensuring performance is in line with overall company targets
• Investigate and propose ways to work smarter through efficiency. Helping to implement new ideas.
• Ensuring compliance with market regulations
• Liaise with other trading departments to ensure smooth cooperation of the day to day job.
• Ensure strategy is in place for key events. Execute the strategy is executed aligned with the business needs and requirements.
• Previous experience in a similar role.
• Passion about US sports & betting knowledge.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English.
• Knowledge and use of Microsoft applications and Excel in particular.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Flexible to work shifts including weekends and nights in line with the demands of the business.